Thank you for visiting our blog!
We’re glad we have created content you find valuable enough to share or use in your own content. You are welcome to share any of our content via email or social media, but if you would like to republish, we do have a few guidelines we ask you to follow to avoid duplication:
- You may quote or reference any of our written content in your own blog content, documents, presentations, etc. as long as you provide clear credit to Check ‘n Go with a link to the original content.
- You may use visual content such as infographics, image galleries, and video by copying or embedding them in your content, as long as clear credit is given to Check ‘n Go as the source, with a link to the original content.
- You may NOT duplicate our written content in its entirety, because this practice is bad for SEO and will merit Google penalties.
- You may NOT use our content for your monetary gain. We provide the content on our blog in the spirit of sharing information and ask that you also share our content for free.
- You may NOT claim any of our content as your original work. We’re glad if you’re able to use our content in your work, but please be sure to give credit where credit is due, and don’t forget that link. Who knows? We may be able to link to you and your content in the future.
Thank you for following these content usage guidelines and we appreciate your enthusiasm for our content!